INTERNATIONALWEDDINGS & EVENTS
WE ASSIST IN PLANNING THE FOLLOWING:
- Sourcing a photographer and videographer that is incredible and would also fit the personalities of the couple.
- Sourcing the best suited DJ to fit in with your guests and style of music.
- Sourcing only the best make up artists, hair artists as well as cake designers.
- Booking in meetings with all suppliers mentioned above as well as stationery meetings to discuss the best designs for invitations and on the day stationery.
- We source the best entertainers for you based on your needs and requirements.
- We assist you in the design of the weddings, with your new ideas. We do this through the creating of mood boards that enable you to see the overall look and feel of your wedding.
- We draw up a full wedding budget for you that includes all aspects of the wedding. This will help break down the overall spend of the wedding.
- We work with you to ensure that the budget fits into what you would like spend.
- We will also assist in gathering all invoices from suppliers while reminding you, the client, of any due payments to make this process as easy and care free as possible.
WE DO NOT ASSIST YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING SECTION:
- Honeymoon – we do love you a lot, however, this is very personal and a travel agent will be much better suited to assist. If you need some recommendations for a travel agent, we can gladly assist you with that.
- Dresses + suits – This again is something very personal that should be shared with family and friends. We think that their opinions about the attire is the most important in this regard. If you are stuck and are unsure of where to start looking, we will gladly assist with some recommendations.
- Marriage officer / priest / paster, etc – Everyone has their person that they would like to officiate the ceremony or have a family member that insists to use someone. This is the most intimate moment as this is the person that would officially be marrying you. We therefore let you choose your own person to use. We however do have people on our books that we can recommend to you if needed.
- The wedding planning fee is subject to change based on the full wedding budget.
ADDITIONALS THAT WILL NEED TO BE PAID FOR:
- Flights to destination for a team of 6
- Return flights to South Africa for a team of 6
- Accommodation for a team of 6
- Transport / Transfers Accommodation rider: 4 –star hotel • Clients to book a minimum of a 4-star hotel • Breakfast, lunch, dinner + drinks for all staff members to be included
- Accommodation rider: AirB+B
- If the client has booked an Air B&B for the ZKEC team – The following will need to be provided.
- Drink and food allowance per person (R250 per person per meal)
- Transfers / transport: A minimum of 2 rental cars to provided to the team – ALL EXPENSES TO BE COVERED.
- If a rental car is not provided for the team, all transfers for the team will be paid for by the client.
- Return flights to and from South Africa to the destination are to be provided and paid for by the client.
- If Zavion / John or the team has chosen to stay on at the location longer, all expenses for this extended stay will be paid for by the ZKEC member. However, return flights will still need to be provided by the client. Working days:
- Our international package will include a minimum of 8 days at the destination.
• 1 x day travel to the destination.
• 3 x full days prior to the wedding day for set up and or meetings.
• 1 x full wedding day.
• 1 x full clear up day of the wedding.
• 1 x full day off.
• 1 x travel day to South Africa.